Many clients are often confused when negotiating the terms of an agreement of purchase and sale.
- “Do I need a home inspection?”
- “What is title insurance?”
- “Am I eligible to HST rebate on the purchase of my new home?”
- “What happens if my closing does not happen on time?”
- “What happens if the co-owner fails to contribute to the mortgage?”
- “Is a trust agreement enough protection for me?”
- “Should I waive the condition if there are special assessments or a budgetary deficit?”
The above are some of the questions that you may be asking yourself. In order to have peace of mind and ensure that you are fully protected, call NLCI Your Real Estate Lawyer Professional Corporation. We are here to answer all your queries and ensure that your transaction closes smoothly.